Are You Looking for an Exceptionally Fun Birthday Party Event?
Whether it’s with friends or a Family Celebration, Tick Tock has you covered!
We have 5 wildly different escape room themes for you to choose. Some themes are available in more than one room so larger parties can race each other playing the same game.
Cyber Strike is our newest game. Designed with team building in mind, nearly every puzzle requires teamwork and cooperation to overcome. Players will need to practice clear communication skills as they relay information from one location to players in another place.
When evil hackers have turned technology against you, the only thing you can trust is the people on your team.
Click here for more information on Cyber Strike
With our party room, you can host your celebration here at Tick Tock. One stop, over and done! You may reserve the party room before or after your escape room. The reservation cost is $50.00 for a 90 minute block which includes set up and teardown time. (Just tell us how many will be attending the party portion, and we will have the tables and chairs set up for you.)
You are welcome to bring food or drink, cake and ice cream. You can order pizza delivery (or other food) and have it delivered directly to the party room.
- The room is 600 square feet
- The room is a private room for your party, no other groups will be scheduled at the same time.
- It has a maximum capacity for birthday parties of 44 people.
- We have 34 chairs available.
- We have 8 four-foot tables available.
- We have a half kitchen available for use. Includes a refrigerator / freezer, microwave, & sink.
- We provide plastic table cloths for each table.
- We have a cart for running presents, food and decorations from the parking lot to the room.
- The reservation is for a 90 minute period, and we do require you to be out of the room by the end of that time as other guests may have reserved the space immediately following your reservation.
- You are allowed to reserve the room for longer by booking consecutive 90 minute blocks.
- We do not provide food or drinks, plates or utensils. But you are welcome to bring it in and use our refrigerator/freezer.
- You may reserve the party room below or on our Tickets page, just set the filter category to Party Room / Event Space.
Prior to arriving each participant should fill out an online waiver. The waiver will be emailed to you when you book the escape room. You can then forward the waiver to the parents of the participants (if minor) or the participants themselves (if over 18). They can complete the waiver easily online.
You will want to show up at least 15 minutes before the start of your escape room.
- Each escape room has a 60 minute time limit to complete your goals and escape.
- If your team is close to completing, we may allow 15 minutes of overtime when possible to see the room through to the end.
- Overall you should plan to be here for 90 minutes for your escape room.
- If you booked the party room you can adjust that time by whatever time you plan to spend in the party room.
Have Questions? See our FAQs Below.
Book Your Escape Room & Party Room Here:
Any of the four themes can be set to a simplified difficulty, so you can be confident choosing any room that seems exciting. But if you want our specific recommendation then Central Intelligence would be our 1st pick.
Central Intelligence would be our first pick for new payers. It has the option for simplification like all our games. But more importantly, is has a flexible flow that will allow players to keep progressing multiple puzzles, so they won’t waste time on dead ends or useless tasks.
You can simply book the number of players you know will be attending now. Any additional player can be added later by phone or on the day when you arrive. Note: If you intend to do a race, you will need to book it as a race, which will require a minimum of 8 players.
You can mix and match rooms to accommodate any size party.
Space Force 2- 6 players
Beasley’s Billions 2 – 8 players
Pyramid Paradox 2 – 8 players
Central Intelligence 2 – 10 players
Cyber Strike 2 – 10 Players
A typical race is from 9 to 16 players, but we can work out other options if you call ahead.
Tickets are $34.oo per person. If you reserve the party room, it’s $50 per 90 minute slot.
Not at this time. You may have food delivered to our party room during your room reservation, or bring it with you.
Yes. They can be stored in the room. Or, if extra space is needed then we can store them in the office during the game.
We require at least one adult to be present in the party room during the party.”
Not for kids over 10. If a parent is going to be in the room, they will need to purchase a ticket.
Not typically. Depending on availability, we may be able to set up a monitor to view the kids. But this is dependent on a lot of factors. We can’t guarantee this until you arrive. If this is something you want, ask your game master when you arrive.